Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fabric Head Bucket




You know what I was told recently? That I look like the girl Vermeer painted, with the pearl earring. It's just because of my headwrap thing, I guess. It's really more of a pashmina, but I do all sorts of crazy stuff with it. So one day I wore it like a turban and two people in the same day told me I look like that girl, but with no earring. (I didn't get that. It's called Girl with a Pearl Earring. I had no pearl earring, so that pretty much just makes me a freaky chick with a headwrap. It takes away the whole point of me looking the painting, right? ...Okay, so it doesn't work that way. Oh well.) And really, I'm no Scarlett Johansson, I just know how to take a mildly convincing photograph.

Most of the time I just look like a goon.

No comments: