Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Toys

Molly Cyd is getting sort of demanding these days. She's in that stage where whenever I sit down, where ever I sit down, however I sit down, she comes and climbs into my lap. It's a bit cute and pathetic. "MC!" I say, all taken aback, "You are invading my personal bubble at the moment!" Then I pick her up and set her on my pink beanbag, which she doesn't particularly care for because she's so little that her paws sink into it everytime she tries to move. Someday when she's big I'll let her sleep there.

She also likes jumping up onto my desk and rubbing up against my computer monitor while I'm typing, and she leaves traces of kitty hair all over it, in colorful clumps. It makes me sneeze, which spooks her and then she jumps off the desk looking dejected.

I think she's a sensitive kitten. She doesn't like it when I giggle at her. I just can't help it... she's too cute to be serious...
I guess all kittens are like that.

No comments: