Friday, July 20, 2007

Crocodile Wrestling and False Colors

I can't wait until I'm in heaven.
All right, well, I can certainly wait until I die. But after I die, if I'm fortunate enough to get into heaven, there are a lot of dead people I really want to meet. I know that sounds weird, but I feel like there are a whole lot of people that have been on this earth that I should have met. I guess there are a whole lot of people everyone should have met. Like Mahatma Ghandi, or something. But you get what I mean.

Like my paternal grandfather. I never got to meet my grandfather. I want to know what he's like. I want to talk to him. I know I can't do that now, but someday I hope I'll be able to.

And Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Junior. Now there's somebody I'd really like to meet. I'd really love to ask him about his life and times, you know? What it felt like to make a difference. To listen to him. And I know I will.

And Anne Frank. All right, so she was Jewish, but we all believe in the same God, don't we? That's what I think. We all go to the same places after it's all over and done with. I know she's got to be up there somewhere. It's not like I wouldn't be able to see her. It's not like there are restrictions as to who you get to meet in heaven, are there? I sure hope not. Anyway.

Really historic people. Like Mozart. Ohh, what I would give to meet Mozart! Haha! That's gonna be fun. That will be so cool, I'm sure. Can you imagine? Hanging out with the master of the musical universe? Oh yeah. And then all the other musical geniuses, like John Lennon and James Brown. Wow. We'll have a big party.

Ohh, and Steve Irwin. I love Steve Irwin. What a cool fellow he is (was). I was pretty devastated the morning he died, but I'm nearly absolutely positive I'll get to see him there and he'll teach me some snake-catching and crocodile-wrestling tips. You know. For the next time I want to go Amazon-ing and safari-ing.

And you know who I would eat cement to meet?! ARTISTS!! All of them! The Italians, the Greeks and Romans, the Byzantine, the illusionist French, the Danish, the Dutch, the English and American. Every single one! Marc Chagall, Salvador Dali, Leonardo Da Vinci, Paul Knee, Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Pierre August Renoir, Henri Rousseau, Vincent Van Gough, Andy Warhol, Georges Seurat, Norman Rockwell, Solomon De Bray, Rachel Ruysch, Ambrogio Lorenzetti, Johannes Vermeer.

This is gonna be great! XD;;

No comments: