Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Way Over

I would like to make it known that I'm starting over. Way over.

Not in the whole sense where I get a fashion make-over and become some babe and go be bitchy and rich and marry eight guys in three years. Not in the sense that I start dressing in a more sophisticated way. Nope.

Just in the sense that I renew myself. Now is a good time to do it all again, with a clean slate. I'm officially going to become a much better and much more steady girl. Somebody who is more clear-headed and doesn't get in over herself with confusion.
I just have to find a good time to start doing it. I guess I could start now, but I feel like I have to see or feel some kind of change in me or around me or on me to do it properly. To do it like I really mean it.
I've already put a nontrust block on all the sites I used to visit daily. I've already decided never to visit any of them ever again because it takes up way too much of my time and I'm always stressing about them. So that will give a gate-opening to the new and improved me. A better me. So that I can see myself as a decent person again.

I'm thinking of starting the renewing process when I cut my hair. I'm doing it for the Cancer children... a program called "Locks of Love". It has to be a cut of ten inches or more, so I guess I'll just go with about eleven inches and have it layered or something like that. I've never given much thought to my hair, to be honest. I don't go and obsess with it like most girls do. It's long, it's thick, it's red, and it's getting a bit heavy to lug around. I want to get rid of it but I don't want it to go to waste... so Locks of Love is absolutely perfect because I'm helping myself and I'm helping somebody else.

Next year I'm going to be a stronger person, a better thinker, somebody who makes wise choices and doesn't blow everything off like it's no big deal. Because somethings really are big deals and need to be treated specially. Next year I'm going to be good.

No comments: