Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Magnificent

I tried to write yesterday and today but it didn't work. The moment I opened to the document I just froze up like a dried walnut. Nothing came out. Just seeing my words made me nervous so I had to close the document.

The bad thing is that I actually have a deadline and readers waiting to indulge in the next chapter. They get sad when I don't post up something new. They complain a lot, too. Which is fine, because I would complain too. But, I mean, come on. I'm not Stephen King here. I can't spontaneously explode into hundreds of novels. That would be cool, though.

And another thing, there is no such thing as genius' pain. That's a load of bull and anybody you pities themselves for being so smart needs to go stick their head in a bucket and chisel down on their ego a little. Just get over yourselves. We all live on the same rock.

No comments: