Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Insert a Penny Here

So tomorrow is my birthday. Turning fourteen.

I Wikipedia'd my birth date. I already knew about Julius Caesar, because he's my homeboy. So I chose a bunch of familiar and famous names to show off, haha.

I was born on the same day as Julius Caesar, Kristi Yamaguchi, Julio César Chávez, Amedeo Modigliani, Abigail Williams, and Henry David Thoreau. I think that's pretty cool, except maybe for the Abigail Williams part, because she was some kind of evil-scapegoat-using Protestant jail bait, but you know, whatever. Although she was only 11 when the trial ended. In the play The Crucible (in which I played the part of Goody Putnam, which was fun because she yells a lot) she's 17. Does that make sense to you? Makes sense to me. Arthur Miller is unpedo. T'chyea.

Did you know, they have Anna Tsuchiya on iTunes? I kind of fainted when I saw it. Then I bought "Rose" because it's evilly catchy, and even if it weren't, I would still have to buy it according to tradition. NANA forever.

No comments: