Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Roll Smoothly

I got my schedule...

Creative Writing
This will be fun - Holly did it and she said it was relatively enjoyable. And besides, I like writing. Obviously.

Honors English
Hopefully this will not drag along like my English class last year did. Of course, that was only because my teacher last year was an old butterball with nothing to offer except scathing sarcasm and pessimism.

Honors Ancient History
Everyone says it sucks after a while. I will learn to love it. History is good.

French
Freshmen must take French I unless they take a test to be placed in French II. I'm going to do that - there is no way I'm going to take French I again.

Art I
HELL. YES. It's art and that's all that matters.

Theater I
Well, I've got good stage presence. And even if I suck, I can still design the set and things like that.

Algebra
I decided to retake Algebra I. I'm feeling confident, because I did it all last year, and I didn't want to push myself beyond my limit with math. I suck at math.

Honors Biology
I like science. It'll roll smoothly enough. It always has. I got a 92 on my science final last year.

No comments: