Sunday, September 23, 2007

Grammys, Anyone?

Insanity!
I really am going insane!

I'm in its clutches. I'm not on any drugs. I haven't had caff since yesterday morning, and these aren't withdrawl symptoms. I just feel like... what the hell?! GOOD! My eyes are burning and the back of my throat is closing up, but I feel good. Excellent. Ace. Wicked. Skippy. What?

Just got back from Flecktones gig. ZOH_MAI_GAWD!!
Is it just me, or does the room sort of... explode when they get on stange? It's like there's too much talent for the place to contain, so it starts to simmer under the pressure. Oh yes, I could feel the pressure. Just like Hayley Williams (what? Bad joke about mainstream band?! Blasphemy! But I do have a TWLOHA shirt, even though that technically should have nothing to do with it).

Band member evaluation:
Bela Fleck = Okay. Words are useless here. Man's a megamusic god. (If Edgar Meyer were have to shown up on stage, the entire theater would probably spontaneously combust. Just saying.) Plus, he's cute. So screams the female/homo portion of the already very excited audience. Am I sick? Yes. Okay. Moving on.
Victor Wooten = PHAT SOUND. EXTREMELY AMAZING DAZLIOUS COSMIC BASS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's my hero! He sa gwyne save thah WURLD!
Jeff Coffin = That man has a SERIOUS set of pipes! LORDY! He knows how to blat. I mean, I wasn't a big sax fan before I walked into the theator, but I've been officially converted. And I love the goatee.
Futureman (RoyEl) = LOVE THIS GUY!!! He's a bloody freakin' genius! I had no idea he INVENTED the drumitar. I juat thought it was cool enough that be played one. He's gonna reinvent the world! Watch out for the pirate man! Pyongg!

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones + me = orgasm.
The end.

No comments: